Agile Anti-Patterns: Scrum Role Anti-Patterns Part II
- What Roles are defined in Scrum?
- Helicopter Product Owner
- Dev Product Owner
- Technical Product Owner
- Steam Engine Product Owner
- Intuitive Product Owner
INFO: This article is part of the series on agile anti-patterns.
For more agile anti-patterns see the entire series.
Agile Anti-Pattern Series:
- General Agile Anti-Patterns
- Daily Scrum/ Daily Standup Anti-Patterns
- Sprint Anti-Patterns Part I
- Sprint Anti-Patterns Part II
- Sprint Anti-Patterns Part III
- Backlog Anti-Patterns Part I
- Backlog-Anti-Patterns Part II
- Sprint Review Anti Patterns Part I
- Sprint Review Anti Patterns Part II
- Sprint Review Anti Patterns Part III
- Retrospective Anti Patterns Part I
- Retrospective Anti Patterns Part II
- Retrospective Anti Patterns Part III
- Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns Part I
- Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns Part II
- Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns Part III
- Role Anti-Patterns Part I
- Role Anti-Patterns Part II
- Role Anti-Patterns Part III
- Role Anti-Patterns Part IV
If you don’t want to miss any updates on this series, click the Follow button.
What Roles are defined in Scrum?
The Scrum Guide defines the three roles, Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Developer or Development, Team.
The fundamental unit of Scrum is a small team of people, a Scrum Team. The Scrum Team consists of one Scrum Master, one…