- What is a Backlog?
- Epic User Stories
- Technical User Stories
- UseCase Stories
- Prioritization by Stakeholders
- Backlog Waterfall Planning
- Upfront Detailed Estimation
- Obsolete User Stories
- Component Backlog Items
INFO: This article is part of the series on agile anti-patterns.
Here is the entire series.
Agile Anti-Pattern Series:
- General Agile Anti-Patterns
- Daily Scrum/ Daily Standup Anti-Patterns
- Sprint Anti-Patterns Part I
- Sprint Anti-Patterns Part II
- Sprint Anti-Patterns Part III
- Backlog Anti-Patterns Part I
- Backlog-Anti-Patterns Part II
- Sprint Review Anti Patterns Part I
- Sprint Review Anti Patterns Part II
- Sprint Review Anti Patterns Part III
- Retrospective Anti Patterns Part I
- Retrospective Anti Patterns Part II
- Retrospective Anti Patterns Part III
- Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns Part I
- Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns Part II
- Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns Part III
- Role Anti-Patterns Part I
- Role Anti-Patterns Part II
- Role Anti-Patterns Part III
- Role Anti-Patterns Part IV
If you don’t want to miss any updates on this series click the Follow button.
What is a Backlog?
The Product Backlog is the core of the Product Development with Scrum. It is an ordered list of Product Backlog Items (in short PBIs). A Product Backlog Item (PBI) is a “ticket” that describes a need of a User, Why the User needs…