Agile Anti-Patterns: Sprint Retrospective Anti-Patterns Part II
- What is a Sprint-Retrospective?
- No responsible parties and no commitment
- No completion of action items
- Product Owner not desired
- Time loop Retrospective
- Routine Retrospective
- Mandatory attendance
- Retrospective after planning
INFO: This article is part of the series on agile anti-patterns.
For more agile anti-patterns see the entire series.
Agile Anti-Pattern Series:
- General Agile Anti-Patterns
- Daily Scrum/ Daily Standup Anti-Patterns
- Sprint Anti-Patterns Part I
- Sprint Anti-Patterns Part II
- Sprint Anti-Patterns Part III
- Backlog Anti-Patterns Part I
- Backlog-Anti-Patterns Part II
- Sprint Review Anti Patterns Part I
- Sprint Review Anti Patterns Part II
- Sprint Review Anti Patterns Part III
- Retrospective Anti Patterns Part I
- Retrospective Anti Patterns Part II
- Retrospective Anti Patterns Part III
- Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns Part I
- Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns Part II
- Sprint Planning Anti-Patterns Part III
- Role Anti-Patterns Part I
- Role Anti-Patterns Part II
- Role Anti-Patterns Part III
- Role Anti-Patterns Part IV
If you don’t want to miss any updates on this series click the Follow button.
What is a Sprint-Retrospective?
The Sprint Retrospective is the opportunity to reflect on the Scrum process, the work in the Sprint, and the collaboration in the team, to identify problems and obstacles and to make improvements.